Environmental, Health & Safety Policy Statement
T.H.E Architects, Planners & Civil Engineers, Inc. is committed to protecting the environment, health, and safety of our employees, customers and the global communities where we operate.
At T.H.E, we are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimizes our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation. We will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
- Meet or exceed all relevant environmental legislation requirements.
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees encouraging them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available.
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other non-renewable resources.
- Focus on our ultimate goal of zero workplace injuries and EHS incidents.
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of.
- Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programs.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to Suppliers, Contractors and Consultants contracted to the Company and encourage them to adopt similar levels of environmental performance.
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimize the social impact and damage of activities.
- Periodically review our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.