Technical Office Engineer
Technical Office Engineer performs such activities as planning support, preparation of procurement requests, detailing, preparation of method statements, materials submittals, drawings submittals, quality, and safety.
- Prepare & update projects’ BOQs and calculate quantities.
- Review schematic designs of new projects received from the design team, to verify their compliance with local building codes & regulations.
- Ttechnical revision of all architecture drawings, at different phases of the work progress.
- Review structure & MEP drawings and technical coordination between all disciplines.
- Review all shop drawings received from contractors.
- Communicate with contractors & suppliers.
- Create any required construction details.
- Regularly update Vendors List of manufacturers and suppliers.
- Respond to RFIs and site queries.
- Attend meetings with consultants, contractors, suppliers & client representatives as needed.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in architecture or civil engineering (with experience in technical office)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Word and Excel are a must.
- Previous experience is required.
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to work under stress
- Excellent presentation abilities