Structural BIM Engineer
Structural BIM Engineer develops structural BIM models from design drawings abd ensures that the model aligns with the standards and goals set in BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria. He collaborates with other disciplines, design changes and model changes.
- Create accurate construction BIM models using Autodesk Revit.
- Produce organized structural drawing sets for various construction stages and participate in discipline reviews.
- Follow international and internal BIM standards.
- Review project structural drawings and specifications.
- Identify conflicts, incomplete or unclear design information.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other disciplines design-changes and model challenges.
- May take the lead to develop BIM content for project-specific needs.
- Provide/assist in structural BIM trainings.
- Support/assist in digital construction-related activities.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in structural engineering
- Understanding of how the BIM process applies from start to finish of the project
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, and related engineering software.
- Previous experience is required.
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Creative thinking
- Excellent presentation abilities