Senior BIM Architect
7-10 years of experience
Senior BIM Architect assists BIM Manager as a project team member, interacting with project owners, architects, engineers, contractors and subcontractors to develop and analyse the virtual construction process in order to maximize construction efficiency, job cost savings, as well as enhance project documentation & delivery.
- Able to perform all BIM Architect responsibilities.
- Assist BIM Manager in preparing BIM Guidelines for project specific requirements.
- Assist BIM Manager in training of project personnel in the use of BIM tools.
- Assist BIM Manager with planning and scheduling, assist in cost report setup and forecasting, issue change orders, notices and revisions.
- Understand contractual and legal guidelines.
- Create and maintain BIM models for project specific requirements.
- Manage model change control.
- Quantity take-off.
- Trade and field Coordination.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in architecture
- Understanding of how the BIM process applies from start to finish of the project
- Knowledge of related software: Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and 3D Tools.
- Previous experience is required.
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Creative thinking
- Excellent presentation abilities
- Management and leadership skill