2-5 years of experience
BIM Architect gets exposed to all aspects of a BIM projects (Modeling, Model Administration, Documentation, Scheduling, Coordination of RFIs, Library Creation, 4D Simulations, etc.) and is expected to demonstrate the necessary working knowledge of project guidelines, processes and techniques to deliver Bim projects profitably, meeting the time, resources and budget objectives of the project.
- Creating and maintaining BIM models for Project Specific Requirements
- Assisting in creation and production of BIM models including structure, interior and exterior architectural elements and MEP systems
- Updating asbuilt and revised Building Information Model and maintaining revision log
- Assisting in preparation of RFIs
- Maintaining revised BIM models showing changes and RFIs answers
- Creating new library components
- Participating in development of the modeling and coordination schedules
- Assisting project team with construction coordination and scheduling
- Identifying model constructability issues and proposing solutions
Education & Experience
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in architecture
- Understanding of how the BIM process applies from start to finish of the project
- Knowledge of related software: Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and 3D Tools.
- Previous experience is required.
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Creative thinking
- Excellent presentation abilities