Rehan Oasis

Sheikh Zayed, Egypt

An integrated residential city with all facilities and services where its apartments offer luxurious residency. The city is implemented on an area of 30 acres, with 18% buildings’ percentage of the total space of the city, the remaining space, which is 82%, is a green space to help purify the air, which makes the city like a green oasis, the green spaces, which we inspired the name of the city from. 

  • Client
  • Area
  • Completion
  • Scope
  • Project type

Egyptian European Real Estate Investment

30 acres

2008

Full scope

Residential

Egyptian European Real Estate Investment

30 acres

2008

Full scope

The city also features artificial lakes to give the city a gorgeous look, extensive roads and various services for the residents of the city, among the buildings there is an athlete walkway that connects the parts of the city as a call for sport and health maintenance, as the existence of such a specialized place for walking encourages us to do sports.

Related projects