T.H.E Seeds is an exclusive internship program that offers eligible students an opportunity to acquire direct practical experience. We offer a limited number of places for interns, depending on the needs and capacity of the office to receive and supervise interns.
At T.H.E, we’re looking for motivated candidates who are ready to make an immediate, measurable impact on the world and bring innovative ideas to life. We help you discover your strengths and put your theoretical knowledge into practice. You will get a chance to participate in all work processes, know structures and procedures and get hands-on experience. During your entire internship you will be assisted by a supervisor from your department and by the HR specialist.
Internship Program Purpose
- Help young engineers discover their talents and prepare for work in the modern world.
- Provide real experience of industry and learning in a dynamic business environment.
- Develop students who demonstrate strong potential and enrich our diverse team with new visions.
- Offer permanent employment to successful candidates.
To qualify for the program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program related to Architecture and Engineering.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Be proficient in at least one kind of professional software: AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Revit, Primavera, etc.
- Have excellent academic performance, demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Additional consideration to any past professional experience.
We only accept applications, submitted through our online recruitment form. Please note that we will contact only short-listed candidates.