Senior Design Architect
Senior Design Architect is responsible for producing high quality project design deliverables in construction documents and can work on any/all phases of project including Pre-Design, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents and Construction Administration.
- Overall responsibility for managing the design process and technical compliance
- Reporting to the Project Manager on a regular basis on the progress, costs and quality
- Obtaining authority for any decisions/instructions required to ensure continuity in the design function
- Monitoring all work executed, at all stages, to ensure that an accurate and professional service is provided
- Professional coordination with other disciplines, consultants, contractors and sub-contractors
- Managing the quality and timeliness of service delivery
- Coordinating technical team resources
- Managing contractual deliverables resources in compliance with the clients requirements
- Controlling adherence to the procedures described in the design manual
- Creating a positive and proactive approach that drives the team
- Conducting team meetings and direct actions
- Onsite presence
Education & Experience
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in architecture
- Knowledge of the design process and experience helping to develop full sets of architectural construction documents and their component parts – details, schedules, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of related software: Revit, AutoCAD, BIM, Adobe Suite, and 3D Tools.
- Previous experience is required.
- Proficient writing and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Creative thinking
- Excellent presentation abilities
- Management and leadership skill