Receptionist & Admin Assistant
Administrative assistant plays an important role in organizing, managing, and keeping an office running. Administrative assistant is responsible for clerical and organizational tasks like file organizing, scheduling appointments, assisting other staff members, and drafting correspondences or messages.
- Carrying out general office secretarial tasks
- Assisting in activities
- Maintaining an inventory of office supplies and equipment
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Coordinating and managing communication links between different departments
- Responding to telephone calls, relaying messages to general manager, and handling incoming communications of email and formal letters
- Managing electronic and paper files
- Managing calendars, plan meetings and conferences
Education & Experience
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, Communication, Marketing or equivalent
- Knowledge of related software: Microsoft Office Applications.
- Previous experience in the same role is required.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent computer skills
- Organization skills
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills