Design Architect creates plans and gather design requirements for new and existing projects. Their role is to focus on the architectural style of the project while adhering to all building requirements and codes
- Prepare and develop conceptual designs for several diverse projects.
- Prepare and develop architectural detailing according to codes and specifications.
- Design and prepare presentations and reports for clients.
- Co-work effortlessly with architects on the design team.
- Coordinate design with other disciplines such as structural, MEP, environmental, infra-structure,interior, etc.
- Prepare concept boards, look and feel, and sample boards for client meetings
- Prepare projects, in terms of set of drawings and all elevations.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in architecture
- Knowledge of the design process and experience helping to develop full sets of architectural construction documents and their component parts – details, schedules, etc.
- Knowledge of related software: Revit, AutoCAD, BIM, Adobe Suite, and 3D Tools.
- Previous experience is required.
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Creative thinking
- Excellent presentation abilities
- Management and leadership skill