Payroll and Personnel Specialist
Payroll and Personnel Specialist will be in charge of the Human Resources and all its activities in the company including, but not limited to, setting up company policies and maintaining updated employee records, payroll procedures, and attendance management.
- Meeting with department heads to define recruiting needs.
- Performing pay grade analysis.
- Placing job ads, reviewing applications and scheduling interviews.
- Interviewing applicants and assisting in shortlisting.
- Preparing and sending job offers.
- Performing orientations, on-boarding and creating files for new hires.
- Providing new hires with all company documents, policies, and procedures and collecting Policy Receipt Acknowledgement letters.
- Maintaining both hard and digital copies of employees’ records as per Egyptian labor law requirements and assuring they are up to date.
- Responding to HR related inquiries or requests and providing assistance.
- Communicating with the company management regarding employees’ requests.
- Assisting with the performance evaluation.
- Assisting in termination processes.
- Filing all HR related documentation.
- Receiving employees’ vacation requests.
- Submitting employees’ vacation requests to department heads for approval.
- Registering Leave of Absence requests.
- Notifying employees about official public holidays.
Attendance and Payroll Support
- Coordinating employees’ attendance through monthly time sheets and/or finger print records.
- Processing the time sheets.
- Ensuring the employees time sheets are filled completely and in timely manner.
- Delivering pay slips to the employees.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in any relevant field.
- Proven work experience in Human Resources/Payroll.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel).
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process.
- HR diploma or certificate is a plus.
- Good command of English language.
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Organization skills
- Time and stress management skills